125 Series Overview
The Incon Lighting 125 Series impact resistant ceiling fixture is a durable product for residential and commercial applications. With a variety of available wattage and bulb types as well as additional options, the 125 Series is a sturdy product that is American Compliant.
The 125 has a durable steel pan with conduit option that can be painted in an array of finishes. The fixture comes with a clear prismatic polycarbonate lens.
Depending on your wattage the 125 Series can be equipped with one of three different types of ballasts. It is ceiling or wall mountable and is certified for damp locations. Lamps are included unless ordered with the no lamp (NL) option.
The available color temperatures range from warm (2700K & 3000K), medium (3500K) and cool (4100K) white to full spectrum (5000K) and day light (6500K) kelvin temperature. This fixture can also be equipped with:
- 277 Volt Ballast (277)
- Philips Advance (ADV), Sylvania (SB), or ULT Universal Ballast
- Integral Battery Backup (B1)
- Remote Battery Backup (B2)
- Dimming Electronic Ballast (DIM)
- EnergyStar Rating (ES)
- Flicker Free 13W 27K GX23 Lamp (FF)
- High Power Factor (HB)
- No Lamp (NL)
- Photocell for 120 Volt Ballasts (PE)
- Photocell for 208-277 Volt Ballast (PE2)
- Philips (PL) or Sylvania (SL) Lamp
- Tamper Resistant Screws (TP)
Ask a Question or Find a Rep
Please fill out the contact form below.
Comments or questions are welcome.